perjantai 13. toukokuuta 2016

Kiitos ja kumarran

''Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened''

 I truly had an awesome exchange year in New Zealand. I did lots of cool new stuff and met new people. I made a second home here and friendships that will last a life time. I always knew that I have to go back to Finland, but I also knew that leaving is going to be really really hard. I'm happy that I'm crying this much because it shows me how much I truly loved this place. Now I have pile of happy and amazing memories that I'll take back with me to my homecountry.
This is not a goodbye,, well it is, but not for long. I'm happy to go home, but the fact that I'm not going to see you guys every day, is killing me. I'm coming back, and when I do it's going to be another adventure. I am soo greatful of my exchange and I love all the people who shared this journey with me. I love my life. Thank you



2 kommenttia:

  1. Voi Janna ♥ Istun täällä itku kurkussa :D Aivan ihania videoita, ja olen niin iloinen siitä että sun vuosi oli mahtava!
    Olet kyllä niin huippu tyyppi, ja on ollut mahtavaa seurata sun vuotta! Valittiin kyllä molemmat sillä tavalla tosi hankalan maan, koska ei tonne pääse ihan joka päivä käymään, mutta ai että se päivä kun se koittaa... ♥♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. voi kiitos paljon! Oon tosi onnekas kun mulla on ollut aina sää jolle kertoa mun iloista ja myös niistä vaikeuksista ja oot auttanu mua kyllä kauheasti! joten kiitos paljon siitä <3 toivottavasti pian päästään taas uuteen-seelantiin

      Poista